Urban Beer Garden
Come one, come all... Because Beer Matters.
We are open from 11am to 9pm everyday
Industrial yet intimate, the Urban Beer Garden is furnished with an 18 foot-long community table and the swanky red leather banquettes that we inherited from the Red Door. The vibe is friendly and unpretentious but cool -- great for group gatherings, private tete-a-tetes, or chance encounters.
Beer geeks especially will appreciate the opportunity to talk shop with the brewers/servers and taste the wide variety of beers we produce. The only food we serve is pretzels (free!) but you're welcome to bring food in or have it delivered. Menus from many of Fremont's tasty eateries are provided for your convenience.
We are kid and dog-friendly (leashed friends only, please).
On Tap This Week:
Serving unique beers, including our 'world famous' rotating weekly Cask Ale.
One rotating cask engine pouring the finest cask ales this side of the Atlantic.
1. Universale Pale: Fremont is the self-proclaimed "Center of the Universe" and Universale, our flagship product, honors the namesake of our unique location. Universale Pale Ale offers a distinctive Northwest twist on the classic pale ale, using a select blend of pale roasted malt and Old World malts balanced with classic Northwest hops to achieve a heavenly beer of rich malt flavor and rich hop spice. This is beer. Enjoy! ... $4/pint
2. Interurban IPA: Lose yourself in the sweet aroma of hops as your taste buds flip over the pine & citrus flavors and gentle malt flavor pulls you toward another sip. IPA does not have to kill you with bitterness to be good. Welcome back, hop lover. ... $4/pint
3. Summer Ale: Tangerine flower in a glass, endless days distilled into nectar of barley and hops. One grain, one hop. Simplicity….yet, so much more. ...$4/Pint
4. Wandering Wheat: Wandering Wheat is an invigorating unfiltered ale with a sweet, bready taste, subdued hoppiness and trademark cloudy appearance. ... $4/pint
5. Dark Star Imperial Oatmeal Stout: Roasty, chocolate tones swirled with oatmeal smoothness and dark as the night. The Dark Star crashes, pouring its light into ashes, so follow as the Lady of Velvet in the nights of goodbye. This one is too smooth...and at 8.5% ABV, dangerous. ...$6/Goblet
6-7. Randall #1 & #2: The infusion changes almost daily. Stop by to see what is pouring! ...$5/pint
Universale Pale Ale, Interurban IPA, Summer Ale- $9.00
Universale Pale, Interurban IPA, Summer Ale- $8/fill
Universale Pale, Interurban IPA, Summer Ale- $3.75