Urban Beer Garden
Come one, come all... Because Beer Matters.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 11am to 8pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 11am to 9pm
Industrial yet intimate, the Urban Beer Garden is furnished with an 18 foot-long community table and the swanky red leather banquettes that we inherited from the Red Door. The vibe is friendly and unpretentious but cool -- great for group gatherings, private tete-a-tetes, or chance encounters.
Beer geeks especially will appreciate the opportunity to talk shop with the brewers/servers and taste the wide variety of beers we produce. The only food we serve is pretzels (free!) but you're welcome to bring food in or have it delivered. Menus from many of Fremont's tasty eateries are provided for your convenience.
We are kid and dog-friendly (leashed friends only, please).
On Tap This Week:
Serving unique beers, including our 'world famous' rotating weekly Cask Ale.
Two rotating cask engines pouring the finest cask ales this side of the Atlantic.
1. Universale Pale: Fremont is the self-proclaimed "Center of the Universe" and Universale, our flagship product, honors the namesake of our unique location. Universale Pale Ale offers a distinctive Northwest twist on the classic pale ale, using a select blend of pale roasted malt and Old World malts balanced with classic Northwest hops to achieve a heavenly beer of rich malt flavor and rich hop spice. This is beer. Enjoy! ... $4/pint
2. Interurban IPA: Lose yourself in the sweet aroma of hops as your taste buds flip over the pine & citrus flavors and gentle malt flavor pulls you toward another sip. IPA does not have to kill you with bitterness to be good. Welcome back, hop lover. ... $4/pint
3. Harvest Ale: Our Fall seasonal. A French farmhouse-style saison brewed with Northwest hops. Harvest Ale is our offering for this time between here and there, a Fall beer with fruit and bread aromas and white wine notes reminiscent of apricots and apple. Harvest Ale finishes dry and crisp. Fall into a Harvest Ale today, you won’t be disappointed. Unfettered by spices. ...$4/pint
4. Bonfire Ale: Bonfire Ale steals from the winter fires its gift of dark barley and gentle hops to provide you, beer drinker, with this delightful winter treat. Fremont set the sky rockets to flight and wrote the book on afternoon delight before waking the night on the wings of a great blue heron to soar below the radar and above the clouds, raining down beer to blow your mind and caress your soul. Light a Bonfire today. ... $4/pint
5. Rye Saison: Fruity, spicy, a little bit of rye. ...$4/Pint
6. Wandering Wheat: Wandering Wheat is an invigorating unfiltered ale with a sweet, bready taste, subdued hoppiness and trademark cloudy appearance. ... $4/pint
7. Randall #1 & #2: The infusions change constantly, so you'll just have to stop by to find out!
8. Dark Star Imperial Oatmeal Stout: Roasty, chocolate tones swirled with oatmeal smoothness and dark as the night. The Dark Star crashes, pouring its light into ashes, so follow as the Lady of Velvet in the nights of goodbye. This one is too smooth...and at 8.5% ABV, dangerous. ...$6/Goblet
9. The Sister Imperial IPA: Family always comes first. Just when you thought that your poor tongue couldn't stand any more humulus lupulus, The Sister comes home to prove you wrong. Using the same unbreakable malt backbone of The Brother to balance out a truckload of Calypso and Bravo hops, The Sister weighs in at approximately a billion IBUs. ...$6/Goblet
Universale Pale Ale, Interurban IPA, Harvest Ale, Bonfire Ale, Abominable Ale- $9.00
Harvest Ale- $6/fill
Universale Pale, Interurban IPA, Bonfire Ale, Wandering Wheat- $8/fill
Abominable Ale- $12/fill
Dark Star Imperial Oatmeal Stout- $15/fill
Abominable Ale- $4.75
Bonfire Ale, Universale Pale, Interurban IPA- $3.75
Bourbon Abominable- $15 (no bottle limit)