Urban Beer Garden
Come one, come all... Because Beer Matters.
We are open from 11am to 9pm everyday
Industrial yet intimate, the Urban Beer Garden is furnished with an 18 foot-long community table and the swanky red leather banquettes that we inherited from the Red Door. The vibe is friendly and unpretentious but cool -- great for group gatherings, private tete-a-tetes, or chance encounters.
Beer geeks especially will appreciate the opportunity to talk shop with the brewers/servers and taste the wide variety of beers we produce. The only food we serve is pretzels (free!) but you're welcome to bring food in or have it delivered. Menus from many of Fremont's tasty eateries are provided for your convenience.
We are kid and dog-friendly (leashed friends only, please).
On Tap This Week:
Serving unique beers, including our 'world famous' rotating weekly Cask Ale.
One rotating cask engine pouring the finest cask ales this side of the Atlantic.
1. Universale Pale: Fremont is the self-proclaimed "Center of the Universe" and Universale, our flagship product, honors the namesake of our unique location. Universale Pale Ale offers a distinctive Northwest twist on the classic pale ale, using a select blend of pale roasted malt and Old World malts balanced with classic Northwest hops to achieve a heavenly beer of rich malt flavor and rich hop spice. This is beer. Enjoy! ... $4/pint
2. Interurban IPA: Lose yourself in the sweet aroma of hops as your taste buds flip over the pine & citrus flavors and gentle malt flavor pulls you toward another sip. IPA does not have to kill you with bitterness to be good. Welcome back, hop lover. ... $4/pint
3. Summer Ale: Tangerine flower in a glass, endless days distilled into nectar of barley and hops. One grain, one hop. Simplicity….yet, so much more. ...$4/Pint
4. 77 Select:
5. Bonfire Ale: Bonfire Ale steals from the winter fires its gift of dark barley and gentle hops to provide you, beer drinker, with this delightful winter treat. Fremont set the sky rockets to flight and wrote the book on afternoon delight before waking the night on the wings of a great blue heron to soar below the radar and above the clouds, raining down beer to blow your mind and caress your soul. Light a Bonfire today. ... $3/pint
6. Wandering Wheat: Wandering Wheat is an invigorating unfiltered ale with a sweet, bready taste, subdued hoppiness and trademark cloudy appearance. ... $4/pint
7. Harvey: Our Harvest Ale infused with blood orange peels and lemongrass. ... $4/pint
8. Proletariat Porter: Roasted grain, chocolate malt, hard labor, 'merica. ...$4/pint
9. Dark Star Imperial Oatmeal Stout: Roasty, chocolate tones swirled with oatmeal smoothness and dark as the night. The Dark Star crashes, pouring its light into ashes, so follow as the Lady of Velvet in the nights of goodbye. This one is too smooth...and at 8.5% ABV, dangerous. ...$6/Goblet
10. Session Pale: Organic citra, organic simcoe, 4.5% light pale goodness. ...$4/pint
Universale Pale Ale, Interurban IPA, Summer Ale, Session Pale- $9.00
77 Select- $8.00 or $30/case
Bonfire Ale- $6.00
Universale Pale, Interurban IPA, Summer Ale, 77 Select, Proletariat Porter, Wandering Wheat- $8/fill
Bonfire Ale- $6/fill
Universale Pale, Interurban IPA, Summer Ale- $3.75
Sour Weisse- $6
Midnight Rider- $10