To Go from the Urban Beer Garden
Looking for beer? You've come to the right place!
|Keg Size||Gallons||Pints||12 oz|
- Beer Name
- Size of Keg (1/2bbl, 1/4bbl, or 1/6bbl)
- Date of Pickup
Please make your reservation at least 5-7 business days prior to the desired pickup date. If you need a keg sooner, you’re welcome to ask, but please know that we may not be able to fulfill your request.
What You'll Need
- Driver’s License
- Credit Card
- Form of Payment
Fremont West (4700 Ninth Ave NW, Seattle, 98107)
- Pick up your reserved keg at the back doors off 8th Ave NW.
- Kegs are available for pick-up between 12-8pm.
Urban Beer Garden (1050 N 34th St, Seattle, 98103)
- Pick up your reserved keg in our Urban Beer Garden at the bar counter between 11am and 9pm.
- As we are often busy in the evenings, keg pick up is best before 4pm.
Payment & Deposit Policy
- At the time of pick up, you will be charged for the price of the keg.
- We do not charge for a deposit, but we do retain your credit card information until we receive our keg(s) back.
- Together we will set a keg return date. If the keg(s) are not returned within seven days of that date, we will charge your card $150 per keg and $50 per tap.
- Return keg(s) at the bar counter in the Urban Beer Garden or to Fremont West at the back doors off 8th Ave.
- If we have charged your card due to a late return, we will refund you at this time once all items have been returned in proper working condition.
Have Your Own Keg?
We’d love to fill it! Bring us your clean, sanitized, and pressurized ball-lock or pin-lock Cornelius keg, and we’ll fill it with any beer listed in the chart. Please see our drop off / pick up schedule below.
|Drop Off||Pick UP|
|Tuesday – Thursday||Friday after 3pm|
|Friday – Monday||Tuesday after 3pm|
Growlers contain a half gallon (64 oz, 4 pints) of beer. We have Fremont Brewing glass growlers available for purchase or you are welcome to bring in your own clean growler. Growler fill prices depend on the type of beer and range from $8 to $16.
Beer availability for growlers varies from day to day. Give us a call (206.420.2407) for up-to-the-minute availability.
|Growlers to Go||FILL ONlY||Growler + Fill|
|Universale Pale, Interurban IPA, Field to Ferment Citra Fresh hop, Field to Ferment Simcoe Fresh Hop, Field to Ferment Mosaic Fresh Hop, Proletrariat Porter||$8||$15|
|The Brother Imperial IPA||$15||$22|
Why cans? Cans contain more recycled material than glass (80% vs 5%) and weigh a fraction of glass so that their transportation to and from the brewery produces less carbon emissions. Plus, they preserve the beer better and cost much less. It’s Better In The Can.
Looking for a Bomber, or two, or three? We’ve got those, too!