To Go from the Urban Beer Garden
Looking for beer? You've come to the right place!
|Keg Size||Gallons||Pints||12 oz|
Call our Urban Beer Garden at (206) 420-2407 during the hours of 11am-9pm. Provide us with the following information based on the charts:
- Beer Name
- Size of Keg (1/2bbl, 1/4bbl, or 1/6bbl)
- Date of Pickup
Please make your reservation at least 5-7 business days prior to the desired pickup date. If you need a keg sooner, you’re welcome to give us a call, but we may not be able to fulfill your request.
Where and When
- Pick up your reserved keg in our Urban Beer Garden at the bar counter.
- As we are often busy in the evenings, keg pick up is best before 4pm.
What You'll Need
- Driver’s License
- Credit Card
- Form of Payment
Payment & Deposit Policy
- At the time of pick up, you will be charged for the price of the keg.
- We do not charge for a deposit, but we do retain your credit card information until we receive our keg(s) back.
- Together we will set a keg return date. If the keg(s) are not returned within seven days of that date, we will charge your card $150 per keg and $50 per tap.
- Return keg(s) at the bar counter in the Urban Beer Garden.
- If we have charged your card due to a late return, we will refund you at this time once all items have been returned in proper working condition.
Have Your Own Keg?
We’d love to fill it! Bring us your clean, sanitized, and pressurized ball-lock or pin-lock Cornelius keg, and we’ll fill it with any beer listed in the chart. Please see our drop off / pick up schedule below.
|Drop Off||Pick UP|
|Tuesday – Thurdsay||Friday after 3pm|
|Friday – Monday||Tuesday after 3pm|
Growlers are a 1/2 gallon (64 oz, 4 pints). We have Fremont Brewing growlers available for $7, or you are welcome to bring in your own clean growler. Growler fill prices depend on the type of beer and range from $8 to $15.
Beer availability for growlers varies from day to day. Give us a call (206.420.2407) for up-to-the-minute availability.
Why cans? Cans contain more recycled material than glass (80% vs 5%) and weigh a fraction of glass so that their transportation to and from the brewery produces less carbon emissions. Plus, they preserve the beer better and cost much less. It’s Better In The Can.
Looking for a Bomber, or two, or three? We’ve got those, too!