We are a local company focused on the idea that beer made with the finest local ingredients is not the wave of the future but the doorway to beer's history. From time to time we are looking for the right person to join us in making high quality craft beer. Below is what we are looking for currently.
Fremont Brewing Sales Representative
We are currently hiring a full-time Sales Representative. The role of a Fremont Sales Representative is to purvey the sheer joy and beauty that is Fremont beer. This position will be responsible for expanding on and off premise business within Fremont’s distribution network. This job requires approximately 50% travel time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join the Fremont Brewing Field Support Team
- Spends 85% of time in the field, conducting sales calls in order to obtain and increase business for Fremont Brewing Company within designated territory
- Aggressively pursue new distribution by visiting 8-10 accounts (on and off premise) per day completing the following:
- Develop new relationships, sample, and sell to new accounts
- Maintain and grow existing accounts through service and relationship development
- Develop and execute account and market-specific sales strategies
- Educate both new and existing accounts about new beers and seasonal releases
- Plan and execute brewers nights, tastings, and beer dinners in accounts
- Support festival and special events throughout the market
- Keep thorough records of all account visits
- Become certified beer server within first 3 months of employment
Work Closely with Fremont’s Distribution Partners
- Develop strong relationships with distributor reps through market support, ride-withs and beer/brand education
- Execute annual growth goals for specific distributors/territories
- Educate distributor sales teams on all things Fremont beer and culture
- Work with distributors to manage beer quality issues in the market
- Monitor OOD beer and have distributors pull when needed
- Understand craft beer landscape and competing brands/distributors
- Minimum 3 years experience in craft beer sales
- Strong knowledge of the craft beer market
- Effective time management and sales call planning with little to no daily oversight – an organized, self-starter
- Understands exceptional customer service
- A demonstrated skillset in relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills (web-based email, Microsoft Office suite, VIP)
- Outgoing personality that loves working with all walks of life
- Knowledge of beer off flavors
- Knowledge of the brewing process
- Knowledge of draft beer systems
- Knowledge of draft beer / package beer quality assurance
- Obsessive dedication to quality and detail
- A passion for craft beer and working in a team-oriented environment
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Must be 21 years of age
- Capable of lifting 160 pounds
- Highly motivated
- The ability to work independently
- Able to manage a flexible work schedule
Fremont Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a dynamic and rewarding work environment and growth for dedicated and committed employees.
Fremont Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state why you are a good fit for this job and why Fremont is a good fit for you. Please include salary requirements in the cover letter.