We are a local company focused on the idea that beer made with the finest local ingredients is not the wave of the future but the doorway to beer's history. From time to time we are looking for the right person to join us in making high quality craft beer. Below is what we are looking for currently.
Packaging Line Operator
We currently have a full-time, entry-level position for a Packaging Line Operator located at our main facility in Ballard. The primary responsibilities include operating our canning line, bottle filler, keg cleaner and filling kegs. And lots of cleaning.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Safely and efficiently operate, maintain, and troubleshoot all packaging equipment
- Collaborate with brewing, cellar, and warehouse departments to ensure timely production
- Maintain all quality standards and perform all QA/QC checks, with an eye towards constant improvement
- Strive for the utmost level of cleanliness throughout packaging hall and all equipment
- Understand the fundamentals of packaging and equipment operation
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 8-10 hours per day)
- Ability to move heavy materials (lifting to 50 lbs, moving up to 160 lbs)
- Climbing ladders
- Ability to work safely around moving mechanical parts
- Routine pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, climbing, bending
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
- An obsessive dedication to quality and detail
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP
- High ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Flexibility in scheduling. Position will require first, second shifts and weekends.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve on the fly.
- A love of beer and working in a fun team-oriented environment
Fremont Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a dynamic and rewarding work environment and growth for dedicated and committed employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.